Public lighting modernization
LED modernization of public lighting has become a clear symbol of sustainability, awareness and development worldwide. In the European context, Hungary is also a leader in the modernization of public lighting. The opportunity is obvious, as settlements can save up to 30-40% by upgrading the public lighting system energetically, and they also make a major contribution to a more liveable, modern living environment.
In parallel with the rise in energy prices, the high operating costs of obsolete lighting equipment have made it clear that economy and efficiency are crucial to the economic competitiveness of municipalities, and the idea of a more liveable, modern living environment has also come to the fore.
Our team, with many years of experience and outstanding professional background, provides market-leading services to municipalities and businesses.
- Main benefits and features of LED lighting:
- extremely high lifespan over 15 years;
- low power consumption even at high performance;
- light output up to 125 Lm/W;
- no power-on "warm-up", continuously gives 100% of the brightness;
- wide operating range (-40C ° - +50C °);
- low maintenance cost (no bulb replacement).